• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

Can I create catalog from photos synced to LR Mobile?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nkawoods

Premium Classic Member
Premium Cloud Member
Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version
Lightroom Version Number
LR Classic CC 8.0
Operating System
  1. macOS 10.14 Mojave
I have a small MacBook Air that I would like to use with Lightroom Classic CC. It doesn't have much space so I don't want to store photos on it or use an external drive; I would just like to edit photos that are already synced to Lightroom Mobile. Can I access just those photos that are already in the Adobe CC cloud?

I have a small MacBook Air that I would like to use with Lightroom Classic CC. It doesn't have much space so I don't want to store photos on it or use an external drive; I would just like to edit photos that are already synced to Lightroom Mobile. Can I access just those photos that are already in the Adobe CC cloud?
No need to reply; when I went back to Lightroom it had already syncing up with what was in the cloud. This is going to make things so much more convenient, thank you Adobe!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back