• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • We are delighted to announce that Single Sign On has just gone live, so you'll no longer have to remember multiple login details for this site. Most existing passwords have been carried over, but if your password doesn't work, you can reset it using the Lost My Password link. Your current forum username is Guest. You're welcome to choose your preferred username here.

Can I create catalog from photos synced to LR Mobile?

nkawoods

Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version
Classic 7
Lightroom Version
LR Classic CC 8.0
Operating System
macOS 10.14 Mojave
I have a small MacBook Air that I would like to use with Lightroom Classic CC. It doesn't have much space so I don't want to store photos on it or use an external drive; I would just like to edit photos that are already synced to Lightroom Mobile. Can I access just those photos that are already in the Adobe CC cloud?

nkawoods

Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version
Classic 7
I have a small MacBook Air that I would like to use with Lightroom Classic CC. It doesn't have much space so I don't want to store photos on it or use an external drive; I would just like to edit photos that are already synced to Lightroom Mobile. Can I access just those photos that are already in the Adobe CC cloud?
No need to reply; when I went back to Lightroom it had already syncing up with what was in the cloud. This is going to make things so much more convenient, thank you Adobe!