Camera Calibrations - Profiles once more...

Status
Not open for further replies.

craigbrandau

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
ss3.jpg
ss2a.jpg
ss1.jpg
View attachment 9235 I have received some kind and informative responses to my question, but it still remains unanswered. I am trying to locate where my Camera Profiles live and have been unable to locate them.... I am really going nuts because they're alive inside of my software....

Last edited:
I have received some kind and informative responses to my question, but it still remains unanswered. I am trying to locate where my Camera Profiles live and have been unable to locate them.... I am really going nuts because they're alive inside of my software....

Hmm... usually Victoria's info is spot on.

I don't speak mac, but does it have a way to search everything for files ending in .dcp? Regardless of where they are? You'll get too much but you may see them.

You're not looking in the right place. User installed camera profiles are stored in the user's Library>Application Support>Adobe>CameraRaw>CameraProfiles folder, but unfortunately the users's Library folder is hidden by default in OSX. You can show it temporarily in Finder by clicking on the Go menu while pressing the Opt/Alt key, and the Library will then be available. You can show it permanently in Finder by selecting the user's home directory, then Cmd+J to reveal the View Options, at the bottom put a checkmark in the Show Library Folder item.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back