• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Dark mode now has a single preference for the whole site! It's a simple toggle switch in the bottom right-hand corner of any page. As it uses a cookie to store your preference, you may need to dismiss the cookie banner before you can see it. Any problems, please let us know!

Calibration Presets for Fuji

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

the_angry_monkey

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has any presets to auto calibrate for a Fuji S65'' (S6'''). I realise most people probably have SLRs but I thought I'd ask anyway :D

Hi the_angry_monkey

Sorry I missed this before.

If you can get hold of a Gretag MacBeth chart to photograph, it's very easy to create calibration settings for your specific camera. Any settings you download from the web are unlikely to be a good match - the calibration settings are only there to adjust LR's defaults to suit your camera, and each one has its own characteristics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back