• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

Bug with LR printing ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernard

Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version
Classic
Lightroom Version Number
Operating System
  1. Windows 10
I have prepared several LR print presets for different paper surfaces and dimensions.
All these presets have been defined with an ICC color profile.
I checked the source code of the presets, and the ICC color profile is present.
When I use these presets, I always get 'Profile : Managed by the printer' and I have to change that option manually in order to use the ICC profile.
Do you experience the same problem, or do I miss something ?
Bernard

I would try and create a couple NEW test presets with different papers and switch between them. If it works than there may be an issue with the old presets and a Lightroom or printer driver update. It would be quick and easy to do.

I have an issue with about every time a MacOS update is done my driver seems to get messed up and my colors are off. I have resorted to just removing and reinstalling the Canon 100 printer driver at every MacOS update and then it works.

I would try and create a couple NEW test presets with different papers and switch between them. If it works than there may be an issue with the old presets and a Lightroom or printer driver update. It would be quick and easy to do.

I have an issue with about every time a MacOS update is done my driver seems to get messed up and my colors are off. I have resorted to just removing and reinstalling the Canon 100 printer driver at every MacOS update and then it works.
Thanks, good idea I will try a few new presets and if it doesn't work reinstall the printer driver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back