• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom 6 questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom 6 - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. When you upgrade to subscription, there's also a Lightroom Classic version available.

Bring it on already.....

Currently, I am reluctant to go mad with editing in the beta, as i wish the final product to be final before i commit. On the flip side i don't want to edit in LR3 cause, well, 3 sucks now :D

Looks like i am just going to go shoot photos for a month....:razz: Hurry Adobe, I only have 160gigs of available SD and Cf card space:rolleyes:

Lightroom Experience
Power User
Lightroom Version
Cloud Service
LOL! Soon...........

Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version
Classic
It would be nice today (leap day) but then we might have to wait four years for the first dot release ;)

LOL. Actually, it's still many hours from Leap Day, here. :)

Tuesdays are good, though. :)

Hal

pknight

Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version
I would rather be able to successfully edit even one image with the Beta before worrying about the production release! At least then I would know that it might be worth upgrading.