• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom 6 questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom 6 - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. When you upgrade to subscription, there's also a Lightroom Classic version available.

Borderless printing

Lightroom Experience
Beginner
Lightroom Version
So I basically ran through all my setting. Changed my print setup for 8 x 10 borderless. Went to the right hand side and checked the zoom to fill box (which when printing 4 x 6 did the trick) but when it comes to getting a 8 x 10 completely printed on the paper is not working. I also cropped the image for 8 x 10 thinking that would do the trick as well with no luck yet. As you can see from the attached picture I'm not having much success and getting tired of wasting ink and paper. All I want to do is put together a real nice collage of my son. I'm working with lightroom CC. If anyone could help I'm at my ends wit here. Using a canon printer

Attachments

• IMG_0628.JPG
    IMG_0628.JPG
    322.3 KB · Views: 326