• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.
  • It's Lightroom update time again! There's new Presets in all versions, Super Resolution on the desktop, new Sharing options and more. See this blog post for Lightroom Classic and this blog post for the Lightroom Cloud Ecosystem changes.

Book Module/Blurb Problems

jimayfield

Lightroom Version
Lightroom Classic version: 10.3 [ 202105281559-8dc50eb4 ]
Operating System
  1. macOS 11.0 Big Sur
For some months now I have not been able to upload a book from the book module to Blurb.
When I click on the "Send book to Blurb" button, I get the message about "Photos with transparency."
When I click on the "OK" button, nothing happens???
I have made several books from here and this problem just arose a few months back.
I have enabled the Adobe techs to take control of my computer probably three times, and they can't seem to clear up the problem.
I have tried several versions of LR, and have updated to the latest version.
Anyone have an answer?
Running on a Mac Big Sur version 11.4

hanoman

Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version
That is quite normal when you use "fit" instead of "fill". The transparent space in the Photo cell will get the background color. With the "OK"- button only a list with the page numbers of pages with transparencies will generated.