• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

Boffal

Status
Not open for further replies.

John W

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Classic
Lightroom Version Number
Operating System
  1. Windows 11

"Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic 2022 Lifetime Full Version for Windows " is being offered by Boffal (Boffal.com) for £32. I'm seriously considering cancelling my Creative Cloud subscription and buying this instead. I'm not using Lightroom and Photoshop enough for my subscription to be good value. Does anyone have any experience of Boffal? What would be the disadvantages of buying this?

Boffal is also offering Photoshop 2022 for the same price, I may buy both.

Thanks in advance for your comments/advice.

There is no such thing as a lifetime license for Lightroom Classic so it can only be hacked. I wouldn’t touch it with a barge pole.

Thanks, Victoria.

What would happen if I simply stop paying my subscription? Would I still be able to use my current versions of Lightroom and Photoshop? I presume I would not get updates. If I can continue to use the software I presume I would lose it when I replace my PC, is that right?

If you cancel, Lightroom carries on working but without Develop module or sync. Photoshop doesn’t work at all.

I suspect the only think you'll ever receive if you go this route is a charge on your credit card.

I’ve just checked and it’s already been confirmed and reported as a scam. Good thing you checked!

There is no such thing as a lifetime license for Lightroom Classic so it can only be hacked. I wouldn’t touch it with a barge pole.
And the first time the software tries to update it will probably be disabled. And Adobe could conceivably blacklist you

Cracked apps can also come with embedded malware. That could possibly be much worse than being blacklisted by Adobe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back