• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Are you using the cloud-based Lightroom apps for iOS, Android, Windows, Mac, and Web? Then you'll love my book, Adobe Lightroom - Edit on the Go!

You'll learn how to use the Lightroom cloud ecosystem to organize, edit and share your photos. You'll also come to understand the thought processes used by professional photographers when they're editing their own photos, so you can transform your photos quickly and easily. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.
  • Dark mode now has a single preference for the whole site! It's a simple toggle switch in the bottom right-hand corner of any page. As it uses a cookie to store your preference, you may need to dismiss the cookie banner before you can see it. Any problems, please let us know!

Batch processing of copyright

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExShoe

Lightroom Version Number
Lightroom version: 3.2 [20200204-0604-bc5e360] (Feb 4 2020)
Operating System
  1. Windows 10
I know how to add copy right to each individual file. Is there a way to do it for my entire library and immediately upon adding photos? I’ve tried looking online and I can’t seem to find the library module that is mentioned.
Thanks

Yes and it is easy :)

For already imported photos, on the left panel of Library, select the Root Folder. It should bear the highest number of photos beside it. Select all photos in grid and then, apply your ©. Repeat if you have other main folders on other drives.

For future imports, Go to "Import" and then, set your © in the right column (and other default settings you may want) and at the bottom center of the window create an Import Preset.

If you do not see that right panel, You are probably using the small import dialog box. To expand it to the full Import Window, just select the down arrow at the bottom left of your small import dialog box.

I fact, the bottom option is to Select your metadata preset. You create it in the right column under the "Apply While Importing" section. Sorry for the confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back