• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Are you using the cloud-based Lightroom apps for iOS, Android, Windows, Mac, and Web? Then you'll love my book, Adobe Lightroom - Edit on the Go!

You'll learn how to use the Lightroom cloud ecosystem to organize, edit and share your photos. You'll also come to understand the thought processes used by professional photographers when they're editing their own photos, so you can transform your photos quickly and easily. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

Basic Adjustments in LR Mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Driffert

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Cloud Service
I am finding it very helpful being able to make adjustments to my raw photos in LR Mobile instead of sitting for hours at my computer. The one problem I have is exposure. If I adjust the photo to be well exposed on my iPad Air, it is too dark on my computer. I know it's due to the brightness of my ipad screen. How do others handle this. Is there a place on the iPad brightness slider that will correspond to my computer. I tried using the histogram in LR mobile but didn't have much luck. Any tips will be most useful. Thanks.

Create a white graphic. Sync it via LR Mobile.
Take your camera and meter the graphic on your computer.
Meter the same image on your iPad. Adjust the iPad till they match camera meter levels.

Thanks, Rikk. I will try that. Do you do most of your basic adjustments in LR Mobile?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back