Back from Kiwi land

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halfje-Bruin

After 6 weeks touring New-Zealand I'm again back in Australia for a few weeks until I go home to the Netherlands. I must say I'm glad I went to NZ as it is a very beautiful country with way too many photo opportunities and we would still be busy when we would have stopped at every spot.

I'm still browsing my photos but there is one I would like to show here (shot with D2''/7'-2''VR at f/4, 1/9's, ISO 16'' after sunset):

nieuw-zeeland_2''71226_136'-edit.jpg

Noise removal with NeatImage and further processing in LR.

Where is the photo of the Kaka taken Kees?

Beautiful. We'll look forward to seeing a few more. That's one place I do fancy visiting!

That is lovely. Exquisite.

Geoff, it is not a Kaka but a Kea. It was taken at the holiday park in Fox Glacier. Here is another one where you can see it somewhat better:

nieuw-zeeland_2''71226_1364-edit.jpg

Oh, for those interested more photos can be found here.

Halfje-Bruin;768' said:
Geoff, it is not a Kaka but a Kea. It was taken at the holiday park in Fox Glacier. Here is another one where you can see it somewhat better:

nieuw-zeeland_2''71226_1364-edit.jpg

OOPS !! They are cousins though!!
Cheeky parrots those Kea.:lol::lol:

Yeah, I've seen some videos that are pretty amazing. Thankfully they didn't stripped our campervan ;-)

Halfje-Bruin;77'6 said:
Yeah, I've seen some videos that are pretty amazing. Thankfully they didn't stripped our campervan ;-)

That is fortunate!!!:lol::lol:

Where is the photo of the Kaka taken Kees?

is that not a Kea - Alpine parrot - often found in and around the snow fields. Very clever little buggers that can and often do steal anything they can get their little beaks on...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back