• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.
  • 17 August 2022 It's Lightroom update time again and there's a couple of minor improvements as well as new cameras, lenses and bug fixes! See this blog post for Lightroom Classic and this blog post for the Lightroom Cloud Ecosystem changes.

Auto synch takes time to be applied

alaios

Lightroom Experience
Beginner
Lightroom Version
Lightroom Version
latest (updated frequently)
Operating System
  1. Windows 11
Hi all.
Let's say that I select three pictures, I press N to see all three pictures together.
I enable the auto-sync button and then I adjust lets say exposure. The idea is to modify exposure in 3 images at the same that were shot with the same settings . I have noticed that it takes way too much time for the lightroom to show me the changes in the remaining ones. It always shows me the change I have applied in the major photo I have selected.

Can it be that lightroom over the years slows down considerably? I have noticed that this delay affects my workflow.
REgards,
Alex

Lightroom Experience
Power User
There is a bug where Lightroom does not always update previews. This could also be caused by it. Wait for the next update and then see if that solved it.

alaios

Lightroom Experience
Beginner
Lightroom Version
MY work around. I click twice the +1Exposure, then +1 again. The image then gets super overexposed but it shows the change :)