• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Dark mode now has a single preference for the whole site! It's a simple toggle switch in the bottom right-hand corner of any page. As it uses a cookie to store your preference, you may need to dismiss the cookie banner before you can see it. Any problems, please let us know!

Auto correct Preset

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pixelpusher

I recently came up with a PRESET that works on a set of variables based on a ToneCurve and auto tone as well as a couple of settings I apply 99% of the time. It is designed to be a starting point to get near to where you want to be, hence the name Auto-Juxta, Juxta meaning near in Latin. If you would like to try the PRESET click the download link at the bottom of the post on my blog. I have tested it on various lighting conditions but would welcome feedback.

Mod Note: Thread closed to discussion. Discussion is welcome in the Lightroom General Discussion forum, or others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back