• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Dark mode now has a single preference for the whole site! It's a simple toggle switch in the bottom right-hand corner of any page. As it uses a cookie to store your preference, you may need to dismiss the cookie banner before you can see it. Any problems, please let us know!

Ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BartekPL

Lightroom Experience
Beginner
Lightroom Version
Hello,

I am totally beginner with Lightroom. Just want to know how to get that effect like you can see on the photo?

attachment.php

It was a rainy day. Without any colours.

Looking forward for your help.

Attachments

• 12001088_1127221610639099_8322792620352916827_o.jpg
    12001088_1127221610639099_8322792620352916827_o.jpg
    248 KB · Views: 402
Last edited by a moderator:
Which effect?
I am not experienced enough to guess without seeing the original. So do you have a side by side of the original and the final?
Also, do you know if this is in LightRoom or Photoshop?

Tim

Depending on how this image was exposed in camera it was probably not hard to get the effect.
Exactly what was done is anyone's guess though.
The best answer to your question is to learn well how Lightroom works and learn well how to optimally expose a raw file in camera in order to easily edit that file in Lightroom.
No shortcut and no easy answer I'm afraid.

Tony Jay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back