• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

Apple Warning Notice

Status
Not open for further replies.

kikapoo

Lightroom Experience
Beginner
Lightroom Version Number
Lightroom Classic CC version 8.1
Operating System
  1. macOS 10.14 Mojave
This warning popped up on my screen when I logged into my computer. I have the latest version of Lightroom Classic CC (version 8.1) and the latest update on Apple (Mojave). What does this mean? (Screen shot, below):
Screen Shot 2019-01-08 at 2.10.41 PM.png

Have also seen that. Took it to mean that the software mentioned is 32 bit and will not therefore work when 32 bit support is finally dropped by Apple. No doubt Adobe have an update hand?

Most of it's already moved to 64-bit code. There are just some leftover components that they need to upgrade, so no worries about too major an update.

All my stuff is starting do to that. Office 2008, etc. I ignore it and I'll adapt when things don't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back