• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom 6 questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom 6 - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. When you upgrade to subscription, there's also a Lightroom Classic version available.

Apple OSX 10.6.7 tested OK

Status
Not open for further replies.

sizzlingbadger

Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version
Classic
As far as I can tell the recently released OSX 10.6.7 update doesn't break anything in Lightroom :razz:

edgley

Lightroom Experience
Advanced
same here; can the same be said for Lion when it drops.
Man, the trouble I had with SL when it first came out makes me wanna wait until the first patch, but thats so hard to do!

DonRicklin

Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Okay here. When's Lion due?

Don

DonRicklin

Lightroom Experience
Advanced

rjalex

Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version
For what features would you be inclined to migrate to Lion ? (very new SL user here :) )

amazz

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
If lion is top dog,(sorry) ......what will apple use for the os naming path?

Art

edgley

Lightroom Experience
Advanced
think you might mean TC (The indisputable leader of the gang).

Whats worry is that the father of OS X has just left Apple, before Lion pounces on the seen.
He left without an uproar, but it does me reason to pause and think.

howardm4

That's why it's a 'Good Thing' to re-partition the main drive into 2 (and the 2nd one being oh, 10G or so) and using that to install 'new' OS's. You can do the re-partition using the Bootcamp Assistant.

And as far as Father of OSX, I think that may be Avie T, who handed it off to Bertrand who is now handing it off to Craig. I really wouldn't worry about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.