Not open for further replies.

JonS

Retired newbie?
Premium Classic Member
Lightroom Experience
Beginner
Lightroom Version
Classic
New member here! I recently retired and now have time to do what I’ve longed wanted to do and that is become a better photographer. Being older than dirt, my experience with photos dates back to my first 35mm camera, a Mamiya, if my brain is working.

i just returned from the Bandon, OR area and took hundreds of photos to add to my meager collection of some 20,000 other images.. I also just replaced my ancient PC with a Mac Mini. Subscribing to Adobe Lightroom is on the agenda for this week and hope my brain doesn’t explode from learning a new computer as well as LR. Prayers appreciated

As one "old F" to another, you will do fine. We can handle anything that you toss our way.

New member here! I recently retired and now have time to do what I’ve longed wanted to do and that is become a better photographer. Being older than dirt, my experience with photos dates back to my first 35mm camera, a Mamiya, if my brain is working.

i just returned from the Bandon, OR area and took hundreds of photos to add to my meager collection of some 20,000 other images.. I also just replaced my ancient PC with a Mac Mini. Subscribing to Adobe Lightroom is on the agenda for this week and hope my brain doesn’t explode from learning a new computer as well as LR. Prayers appreciated
Welcome. You are in good company here. This is a great group of people, and unusually free of the vitriol you find in other forums.

Phil (also retired ...)

A warm welcome to you! All the best with enjoying time for your photography and we look forward to helping where we can with Lightroom!

And another wecome from a retiree. It beats working, it's just the getting older that disappoints.
Dave

Welcome to the forum Jon. We have a whole range of experience here, so make yourself at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back