• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.
  • Dark mode now has a single preference for the whole site! It's a simple toggle switch in the bottom right-hand corner of any page. As it uses a cookie to store your preference, you may need to dismiss the cookie banner before you can see it. Any problems, please let us know!

another no backup corrupted catalog case...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tadaoo

Lightroom Version Number
Lightroom Classic version 11.1
Operating System
  1. macOS 11 Big Sur
Hi and Happy New Year to everyone,

I just joined the forum, searching for answers after spending the day trying to recover my newly corrupted Lightroom catalog.

I have started using Lightroom relatively recently (2020), without a problem, and to my demise, without regular backups. My last backup is from October 21, before the update to LR11 for my M1 Mac Mini. Since October I have 130GB of files lost in that corrupted catalog. Well let's say I still have the unmodified DNG's and the JPEG exported after editing, but I would like to get my full catalog with the edited DNGs back if that is possible.

I went through the Sqlite steps only to get the same error messages as everyone else: "UNIQUE constraint failed", and " no such table".

Is there a workaround that can be done, or is the option of sending the catalog for checking and eventually repair to the good people of the Lightroom Queen still available?

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide and keep the good things flowing!

Cheers,

R

Zip up the catalog - just the lrcat bit - and use www.wetransfer.com to send it to [email protected] and I'll forward it on to the good people at Adobe. Whether it's recoverable though, remains in doubt.

Hi Victoria,

Thank you so much for your reply; I have set the catalog "Lightroom Catalog-v11.lrcat" via we transfer as per your message.
Hopefully something will come out of it!

Thank you again!

R

Hi yall
I received and tested my catalog and Adobe ant The Lightroom Queen seem to have worked their magic!...
Thanks a million to Victoria and Paul for following up with me!

Have a great one!

R

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back