• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

Alamy-Lightroom Bridge Plugin not working correctly after latest Lightroom upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

IvanG

Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version
Classic
Lightroom Version Number
Lightroom Classic is 9.0
Operating System
  1. Windows 10
Does anyone know if Jim Keir is still supporting this plugin? The support page is offline and I have received no email responses after renewing my license for the next year.
The issue is as follows:

I am using the latest version of the Alamy plugin ( 1.0.7928, released Monday, 03-Jun-2019) in conjunction with the latest version Lightroom classic CC on a Windows 10 64 bit PC . Prior to the latest upgrade of Lightroom I was able to export large files (source Tiff files >3GB) from Lightroom to Alamy, without any issue. Since the upgrade and the change in catalog (not sure if it’s related), it would appear that the scale to megabyte function is not working correctly and all my large files (mostly processed Tiff files from Nikon D850 with file size varying between 750Mb and 1.5GB) are being rejected with the Metadata entry “Jpeg too large” with output Jpeg file sizes ranging from 45 Mbytes to around 80 Mbytes.
Anyone notice similar issues?

Maybe he uses a pseudonym, but I've never noticed him online in a forum or anywhere else, so unless someone else uses the plugin I think your best course is to continue trying to contact him directly. I just loaded the support page without a problem.

I'm having exactly the same problem, been uploading from a Canon 5Dsr since they came out with no problem, and then since the update the same thing is happening, Jim is usually pretty good at answering, I'll email him and let you know

Just to update you, I did email Jim but the new update to lightroom classic 9.1 seems to have cured the problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back