Adobe seeks participants for Lightroom study

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnitaD

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Adobe is looking for participants for a brief (~1 hour) work observation and interview.

7/15/'9
Thanks for the great response, everyone. I have dozens of emails to screen and no longer need any candidates. If you emailed me already, please be patient. I will respond as soon as I can. Thanks again.

also, a little off-topic but what is the BEST email address/web-link to feed back info which will get noticed re: improving Lightroom, adding features etc.?

thanks.

[quote author=Atma Singh link=topic=72'6.msg49'57#msg49'57 date=1247525'93]
also, a little off-topic but what is the BEST email address/web-link to feed back info which will get noticed re: improving Lightroom, adding features etc.?
[/quote]

Very off-topic! ;) http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/mmform/index.cfm?name=wishform"]Official Feature Request/Bug Report Form[/URL] - you'll also find the link on the menubar above, marked Feature Request/Bug Report

Hi--Yes, Victoria gave the best link for requesting features and bugs. As for how the studies will be conducted: by phone and online using Connect. That's why participants need to have a high-speed internet connection, browser, and Flash 1'. I hope to schedule the interviews between 9am and 4pm PDT.

Er, to clarify my previous post: Victoria gave the link for requesting features and reporting bugs. No one wants to request bugs. ;)

[quote author=AnitaD link=topic=72'6.msg49138#msg49138 date=124759'588]
No one wants to request bugs. ;)
[/quote]

Only if they're smartly dressed...

Nyugs

According to my 'Every Boys Book Of Garden Bugs' the first one has a latin name of 'Lightusroom Notworkingus' - haven't been able to trace the second one as yet!
Robertl

ROFL!!! That picture totally hijacked the topic, you realize this Victoria? :icon_mrgreen:

Er, yes! Well, if Anita likes, I'll split it off into its own thread. But hey, we all need a smile, and there's not too much confusion about the original post that needs discussing in depth.

LOL Well, the continued banter is continuing to draw traffic to your thread!

And much more interesting than "BUMP", even though it is a sticky thread.

I came back just to look at the bugs again! :D :icon_mrgreen: :fi_lone_ranger:

I missed this thread totally.........bugger!! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back