• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Are you using the cloud-based Lightroom apps for Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Apple TV and Web? Then you'll love my new book, Adobe Lightroom - Edit Like a Pro!

You'll learn how to use the Lightroom cloud ecosystem to organize, edit and share your photos. You'll also come to understand the thought processes used by professional photographers when they're editing their own photos, so you can transform your photos quickly and easily. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.
  • It's Lightroom update time again! Just the usual new cameras, lens profiles and bug fixes. See this blog post for Lightroom Classic and this blog post for the Lightroom Cloud Ecosystem changes. If you use a custom monitor profile on macOS, note that the Classic performance bug is not yet fixed.

Adobe Raw profiles missing from Lightroom on iPhone

michael_17

Lightroom Version
6.0.2 (iOS)
Operating System
  1. iOS
I noticed recently that with DNG images that I've shot on my iPhone in Lightroom, I can't see or use the Adobe Raw profiles. I know they used to be there, because I used and changed them on many images. But now, when I edit those photos on my phone, and go to Profiles, the whole section of Adobe Raw profiles is now missing. I can see Favorites (which are missing the Adobe Raw profiles I keep there), Basic (which I don't remember seeing before with raw files, only JPEGs), Artistic, B&W, Modern, and Vintage. It's as if Lightroom thinks these files are JPEGs, when they're not. I can see the Adobe Raw profiles for images from my Sony cameras that have synced over the phone from Lightroom Classic, but I can't see Adobe Raw profiles for raw images taken on my phone. Did Adobe change something recently? Is it a bug?

Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version
I see them on my iPhone, so I don't think there's a general problem, though not doubting they're missing on your phone. I've run into this problem a few times in the past, and each time only a delete and reinstall of the LrMobile app got everything back. But doing that can be a pain if like me you have a significant number of albums with the "Store Locally" option enabled. All that locally stored content is lost, so has to be re-downloaded again....but at least it did fix the missing profiles issue. Worth a try perhaps, but no guarantee it will work. Make sure all locally captured images have been fully synced to the cloud before deleting the app,

michael_17

Thanks for your reply Jim. I'll try uninstalling and reinstalling the app on my phone - but currently there are 750 images uploading (!), so I'll wait.