• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Are you using the cloud-based Lightroom apps for iOS, Android, Windows, Mac, and Web? Then you'll love my book, Adobe Lightroom - Edit on the Go!

You'll learn how to use the Lightroom cloud ecosystem to organize, edit and share your photos. You'll also come to understand the thought processes used by professional photographers when they're editing their own photos, so you can transform your photos quickly and easily. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

Adobe portfolio ipad pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

graafber

Lightroom Experience
Beginner
Dear forum members, not sure if adobe portfolio questions also are part of this forum, but I tryl On the mac I made my website in adobe portfolio, of cause I imported the photos via lightroom cc.

When I like to add on my ipad pro a photo via chrome/safari adobe weburl it does not work. I can add the photo, but it is put under all photos in the grid and when I want to reorder it to the top of the grid the ipad screen is not really responsive.

Actually I have to go to the mac again, and reorder there.

Unfortunately there is no adobe portfolio app, anyone experience with portfolio on the ipad?

Thanks in advance for a hopeful helping answer.

Bernard de Graaf
www.bernarddefotograaf.nl

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back