• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom 6 questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom 6 - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. When you upgrade to subscription, there's also a Lightroom Classic version available.
  • It's Lightroom update time again! Color Grading and improved zoom across the whole Lightroom family, plus graphical watermarks for the cloud-based Lightroom apps, as well as the usual new cameras, lens profiles and bug fixes. See this blog post for Lightroom Classic and this blog post for the Lightroom Cloud Ecosystem changes.

Adobe link for upgrading LR 5.x to 6.x?

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Classic
I know that this issue has been discussed on many a past thread, but it seems like Adobe has again changed their Lightroom purchase pages to only show the CC version available. You can no longer even find v6.X for purchase in the US and there are no options on the purchase page for changing the purchase to an upgrade. Does anybody have a current link that can take me to a page that will allow me to buy the upgrade from 5.x to 6.x? All past links that I have encountered only lead to CC and nothing but CC.

Thanks,

--Ken

Lightroom Experience
Power User
Lightroom Version
Cloud Service
I've recently added a page on my website with all of the purchase links and instructions: How to buy Lightroom (it's hiding under Books on the menubar at the moment, in case you need to find it again later)

Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version
I know that this issue has been discussed on many a past thread, but it seems like Adobe has again changed their Lightroom purchase pages to only show the CC version available. You can no longer even find v6.X for purchase in the US and there are no options on the purchase page for changing the purchase to an upgrade.
Ken, I still see it on the US page in exactly the same place....Home page, click on Menu, click on All Products, scroll down to Photoshop Lightroom, click on "Buy".

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Classic
Ken, I still see it on the US page in exactly the same place....Home page, click on Menu, click on All Products, scroll down to Photoshop Lightroom, click on "Buy".
Hi Jim,

Using Victoria's page and your recommendation to click on "Buy" and not on the LR program link to its left worked. Thanks! :) I was clicking on the LR program link and that was taking me to a different page with a different purchase button.

I have been planning to purchase a new desktop machine in the near future and figured I should buy my upgrade before LR7 comes out. Sorry for any confusion.

Thanks,

--Ken