• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Dark mode now has a single preference for the whole site! It's a simple toggle switch in the bottom right-hand corner of any page. As it uses a cookie to store your preference, you may need to dismiss the cookie banner before you can see it. Any problems, please let us know!

Adobe DNG Profile Editor and LR5.7.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

21tones

Lightroom Experience
Beginner
Lightroom Version Number
LR 5.7.1
Operating System
  1. Windows 7
I recently bought a used converted camera to try out infrared photography.
I've tried using the DNG Profile Editor to overcome white balance restrictions in LR.
The Profile Editor tells me it has exported the profile I have created but the created profile will not appear in the Camera Calibration section.
When I check the profile that has been created the file is only 1kb in size. Other profiles for that camera that Adobe has created are 110kb.
I have downloaded the DNG Profile Editor a few times thinking it was a problem resulting from a faulty download but it is always the same.
Is anyone having any joy in using the DNG Profile Editor?
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back