Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenon

Did you turn it off and on again?
Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Classic
At least they are consistent. Another breach and another feeding frenzy out there in cyber land.

Me neither. I'm not too concerned about phishing. I set up my mail to see the entire email address and I'm forced to load remote contact. Besides I delete every email I get from Adobe anyway. I agree though, they should.

I haven’t heard from them either, so maybe our data weren’t exposed. Nobody says that the data of every single Adobe customer in the world was involved.

That is what they are saying for now.

There were no passwords or payment details revealed in the exposed information, but you'll want to keep an eye out for detailed phishing attempts.

I decided to have some fun and I cancelled my auto renewal via Paypal. I'll do it manually. I check my bank accounts and credit card purchaces every day. After the first breach in 2013 I noticed a $500 charge for facial products around Christmas time. Called my wife at work and that was not her. Could have been from another source but the timing was there. It never made it to the posted transactions. I don't really care because that is the banks problem, not mine but it is a nuisance. I only worry about identity theft.

After that I changed my password to AdobeSecuritySucks with a bunch of digits, etc. A few years ago to KrappyAdobeSecurity. I just changed it again and is more expressive. :) Don't you hackers try it. It is completely different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back