• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.
  • It's Lightroom update time again! New cameras (including the Canon R5/R6), lens profiles and bug fixes, and the ability to disable built-in lens corrections for specific new cameras. Here's the usual list

Adobe 2 factor authentication problem

PeteGB

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Lightroom Version
LR Classic 9.1
Operating System
Windows 10
The Adobe 2FA has been working for me as recently as last weekend, a code sent by txt to my phone.

went to make changes to my account yesterday, password accepted and screen to verify code appears but the code never arrived.

I’ve tried several times from different devices and nothing. Phone is fine and receiving txt from other sources.

Without account access I can’t even find a contact number for Adobe so at the moment I’m stuck.

Anyone else have 2FA issues, at the moment I’m not sure whether I’ve got a problem or if there may be a wider failure of some sort.

Thanks

Pete

PeteGB

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
I'll self-answer in case anyone else has similar problem.

I managed to find an 0800 number to call Adobe and got through to support. They tried sending 2FA codes to my phone and failed, then to my wife's but it had expired before it was delivered.

They advised they would escalate and I should expect an email with 24-48 hours. I tried again about 5 hours later and this time the code came through instantly.

Not sure where the issue was but all resolved now.

Pete