• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.
  • Dark mode now has a single preference for the whole site! It's a simple toggle switch in the bottom right-hand corner of any page. As it uses a cookie to store your preference, you may need to dismiss the cookie banner before you can see it. Any problems, please let us know!

Develop module Adjustment sliders / Wacom pen pressure issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

yogisixtytwo

Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version
Operating System: Windows 7 64bit
Exact Lightroom Version (Help menu > System Info): Classic Ver 7.01
Wacom Intuos Pro Tablet (medium)
Cintiq 27

Using a Wacom pen to adjust the sliders in Lightroom's develop module is causing problems due to the pen pressure. If I push harder than a light touch then the slider jumps to the left the full distance of travel. I have turned of the 'Windows Ink' option but it has not helped. I saw this issue was mentioned over two years ago and no one appears to have offered a solution but I thought I'd ask just in case - anyone able to help?

The issue is not apparent on my Cintiq but I use the Intuo as a portable tablet device with my laptop so would like to try and resolve the issue if possible.

As a side issue it also causes problems in Photoshop when using the Liquify filter.

Cheers

Hi and welcome to the forum, have you the latest Wacom desktop centre version 6.3.27-2 and drivers? In orientation settings of the desktop centre for your tablet there is a check box for using windows ink, make sure this is not selected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back