• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

Develop module Adjustment brush bug (7.2 AND Previous versions)

Status
Not open for further replies.

reidthaler

Reid
Lightroom Experience
Power User
Lightroom Version
Local adjustment brush changes are showing in Navigator, but not Loupe view in the Develop module.

It was happening in the last version. Windows system. Anyone one else have this problem? Any fixes? Restarting Lightroom sometimes helps, not always.

Thanks,

Reid

bug.jpg

I do not experience your problem on my system (LR 7.2, Windows 7). Local adjustment are always visible.

I agree with Philippe ^ I do not see the issue that you're describing Reid on a Win10 PC. Changing the preferences to use the GPU acceleration has no effect, which ever way I set the preference, I still see the adjustment made with the brush.

I agree with Philippe ^ I do not see the issue that you're describing Reid on a Win10 PC. Changing the preferences to use the GPU acceleration has no effect, which ever way I set the preference, I still see the adjustment made with the brush.
Because you probably don't have the exact same system as Reid, that doesn't say much. It could still be an issue with his GPU. It is definitely not a general bug, however.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back