Adding to a collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

ryelland

I'm trying to add some photos to an existing collection but don't see an option for doing that. Right click doesn't offer the option and dragging doesn't work. Any way to do this?
Thanks

Dragging should work, does for me. Are you dragging from the center of the thumbnail image, not the frame? A common early mistake.

And Welcome to our forum. Settle in and join the fun.

Don

When dragging, you need to click on the picture itself, not the border around it.

Alternately, you can set your collection as the Target Collection, and then use the B key to add the current selection to it, or use the Painter tool.

And as far as right clicking goes, for adding selected images to a specific collection, don't right click on the selected images, right-click on the collection name in the collection browser in the Left-Hand Panel

I'm trying to add some photos to an existing collection but don't see an option for doing that. Any way to do this?
Easy; select the images and right-click on the Collection name; there is a choice of adding the selected pictures to this collection.

Abraços

Clicio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back