Adding "Shine" to Car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local adjustments brush with really high contrast and clarity would probably do the trick.

i'm a novice to LR, can you kindly be more specific as to which "local adjustment brush" you speak of?

Try a search, perhaps? ;)

I had a look at the photo you linked to, and I doubt the shine was added in post-processing. Looks more like large studio lights. If all else fails, I'd suggest sending a message to the photographer who took the photo and ask them how it was achieved. :)

You may want to purchase one of the many books, videos available or take some classes to getup to speed.
A very helpful place is the Adobe On-line Help accessed through the help menu in Lightrooms tool bar.

I concur with Fred. The shine in your photo is the result of lighting; I would be very surprised if anyone could reproduce that in post-processing. I do have experience adding some of that effect with Photoshop, although the results are not nearly as pretty. The tools in Lightroom fall well short in that respect.

I would rather bet on both, carefull lightning plus enhancing here and there in PP..there is no one technique that would be enough, it starts with a good lightning and continue/finnish in PS...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back