• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Are you using the cloud-based Lightroom apps for iOS, Android, Windows, Mac, and Web? Then you'll love my book, Adobe Lightroom - Edit on the Go!

You'll learn how to use the Lightroom cloud ecosystem to organize, edit and share your photos. You'll also come to understand the thought processes used by professional photographers when they're editing their own photos, so you can transform your photos quickly and easily. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

Adding profile to LR CC on iPad - How to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adele

Lightroom Experience
Power User
Lightroom Version
Classic
Lightroom Version Number
LR CC for iOS - most recent update
Operating System
  1. macOS 10.13 High Sierra
  2. iOS
I generally use LR Classic however will be using LR CC on my iPad during a three week trip to Norway. One of my cameras (Fuji X-T1) has been converted to infrared and I've made a custom profile for it using the Adobe DNG Profile editor. Had no trouble uploading this profile to LR Classic on my Mac, but cannot figure out how to do this on LR CC on the iPad. Is it possible? Any guidance much appreciated - red photos are pretty hard to evaluate

Bad news Adele... it's not possible (yet, at least).

Bummer! I'll try the WB adjustments and see what happens. Thanks so much for your speedy reply, Victoria

As John says, the latest release that has just gone live can now sync presets and profiles to the cloud! :) The only catch is you can't upload them from LR Classic to the cloud. You have to import them into the LRCC Windows/Mac app, which will then sync them to the cloud, making them available on your mobile devices.

I'm really excited. Is that a bit much? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back