Added new images to Collection; all prev used left filmstrip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikecox

Premium Classic Member
Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
I used all the images in my Book collection and decided to add more from the folder where the set is located. I returned to the folder, set the Book collection as the Target and added a dozen more images to the collection. When I went back to the Book Mode I found that none of the images I'd already used were in the filmstrip, I realized that when I noted there were no numbered images, images I'd used, in the filmstrip.

I tried clicking on an image on a page, to see if the image would get highlighted in the filmstrip, but the images aren't in the filmstrip so none get highlighted.

The only images that were in the filmstrip were the ones I just added and none of them have numbers because I hadn't used any of them yet.

What's going on? Is there a way to get used images, with their numbered thumbnails, back on the filmstrip along with the new one's I just added.

You can set an option not to show used pictures.

You can set an option not to show used pictures.
That appears to be set, which is why I can't see the 55 images I've used. But I want to see them.

I checked the View and Book menus but don't see that option, so I can turn it off.

I just want to see all the images in the collection, the ones I've used and the ones I haven't used.

It's in the filters (upper right corner of the film strip). You've set it to 'unused'.
Ah! Yes, It even works when I turn the filter off, since all the images in the collection are 5 star, flagged. Thanks!! I didn't realize the filters worked in Book Mode.

I'm so impressed with how easy it is to use Book Mode. I like how easy it is to move to Develope to adjust an image then switch back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back