Accidental delete of Smart Collections FileBox Icon

Lightroom Experience
Beginner
Lightroom Version
Classic 7
Operating System: Windows 10
Exact Lightroom Version (Help menu > System Info): Classic CC 7.1
Hi Guys, New to LightRoom and yesterday i was trying to make a Smart Collection where the wrong files came over so i Deleted it. But whaqt i accidentally also deleted was the SmartCollections Icon also with whatever it does and files associated with it. I can't find how to bring it back to where it was which was right under the Main Collections, then Filter Collections then the One i Deleted (Smart Collections and the Icon)
What should i do, Delete the Whole Program and reload, hoping something simple a Pro would know!
Thanks Much, Louie

Lightroom Experience
Beginner
Lightroom Version
Classic 7
Not sure what i deleted either. But under Collections it read Filter Collections (thats still there) Then under that was a little "FileBox looking Icon" to the left of it was a downward arrow, to the Right of it said "Smart Collections" If you clicked on the Downward Arrow, it opened the Sub-Folders that read "Colored Red" then under that read "five Stars", then under that read "past month" then under that read "recently modified" then under that read "video files" then under that read "without keywords"... All that is Gone!
I tried clicking on Collections, then making a "Smart Collection" but instead of bringing back the filebox icon set-up that was originally there it brought over a thousand photo's into a collection called Smart Collection, that i once again deleted.???
I'm trying to get it back to it's original set-up and structure...

Tony Jay

Staff member
Lightroom Guru
Lightroom Experience
Advanced
What you deleted was a collection set.
Annoying and irritating perhaps but not fatal in any way.

A collection set just hold collections - smart and dumb ones.

All collections, and collection sets, are creations of the catalog (read database) and cannot exist outside of the catalog.
Going forward just create collections as you need to and group them using collection sets, again as you need to...

Tony Jay