Status
Not open for further replies.

davidedric

Premium Classic Member
Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Classic
On my tablet, when I "click" on a menu item, there is no indication whether I've hit it or not - a change in colour for example. It would be nice if it did.

Dave

No Johan, this is a specific request for the lightroomqueen forums web site, not related (so far as I know) to Adobe forums.

Davepp

Let me understand a bit better... which kind of menu item? The page changes when you hit a menu item, of course, so I'm not quite following where you'd expect to see the change?

Well, when I'm using my tablet, which I normally am, and I use my finger to touch New Posts, say, it would be nice if the New Posts tab changed colour so I knew I'd not missed it. I think something like that is fairly common across the web. As I said, just a small suggestion, but I think it would improve usability.

Dave

Another suggestion.

I often find the "Post thread" button and Mark Forums Read button compete for attention and often tempted to click the wrong button.

Any chance either could be moved to the left hand side.

1523976798544.png

Any chance either could be moved to the left hand side.

I'll take a look. I don't want to start messing with the layout templates, because I have to redo every change every time there's a template update.

Well, when I'm using my tablet, which I normally am, and I use my finger to touch New Posts, say, it would be nice if the New Posts tab changed colour so I knew I'd not missed it. I think something like that is fairly common across the web. As I said, just a small suggestion, but I think it would improve usability.
I'll have a play. Usually it's a float-over color change, but that doesn't work on mobile, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back