• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

A silly question. Can't figure out how to minimize LR CC

Status
Not open for further replies.

hassiman

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Classic
Hi,
For some reason LR CC displays full screen on my monitor without the "Close" "minimize" "Maximize" being displayed in the upper left hand corner of my monitor.

To access my screen I must choose "hide Lightroom" to get to my desktop.

How do I get the upper left hand control buttons back❓

Hi,
For some reason LR CC displays full screen on my monitor without the "Close" "minimize" "Maximize" being displayed in the upper left hand corner of my monitor.

You have likely opened LR in its own desktop space using OS X full screen option. Moving the cursor to the top edge of the screen should cause the OS X menu to appear and the control buttons to appear on the window titlebar

Yep, cursor all the way to the top and wait...then the menu bar and window controls will show.

Hi,

Hi

Just encountered this little problem myself. after a bit of tinkering with Light room (version 5) I realised I had somehow reset the view option. The attached image is the cure. Hope it helps

Attachments

• problem (1 of 1).jpg
    problem (1 of 1).jpg
    343.5 KB · Views: 1,666
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back