A Quick Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

davidmorgan44

Hi everyone just a quick hello from London ,often refer to this site for issues with LR and I seem to have my fair share of these anyway good to be here

David

Welcome to the forum. Feel free to ask questions as they arise.

--Ken

Welcome to the forums. Ask away....

Tim

Hi everyone just a quick hello from London ,often refer to this site for issues with LR and I seem to have my fair share of these anyway good to be here
Welcome! I'm about 40 miles north of London.

Welcome! I'm about 40 miles north of London.
Members of this forum live all over the world. Sometimes the only way to guess whey live is by the way they spell words like color/colour. Regardless this is one of the best photo / Lightroom forums that I have found. Friendly, helpful, knowledgeable people. What more could you ask for?

Members of this forum live all over the world. Sometimes the only way to guess whey live is by the way they spell words like color/colour. Regardless this is one of the best photo / Lightroom forums that I have found. Friendly, helpful, knowledgeable people. What more could you ask for?

That everyone misspell is the way I do because I cannot spell?

Tim

It is always a joy when people come together to help others out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back