• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

A nice surprise with the photo plan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenon

Did you turn it off and on again?
Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Classic
I did not realize that it came with Portfolio. I set it up yesterday and cancelled my Zenfolio account. I like to keep a 100 or so of my favourite shots on a site with my own domain. Saved me $150 a year. Bonus.

Yes I really like it and the layout. Almost better than Zen for my needs. It took a few hours to set up the work page and figure out the gallery and page structure. Got a domain right away.

Interesting. I can't see my iPhone to edit. :) I took advantage of the free website offered with Portfolio but will not be integrating LR. I'm staying away from the cloud.

Interesting. I can't see my iPhone to edit. :) I took advantage of the free website offered with Portfolio but will not be integrating LR. I'm staying away from the cloud.

Sadly, I discovered that I have reached that age, where I can see better on the phone if I take my multifocal glasses off ;). I just checked the App store and the Watch Store, and don't see any Adobe applications for the Apple Watch (yet).

I am also staying away from the Cloud, other than syncing my mobile photo originals down to my main catalog. It would have been useful to be able to sync some collections with smart previews and do my keywording, Facetagging, Geologging and other metadata updates on the iPad and have that sync down to the main catalog. I also don't see that happening from my Apple Watch... :laugh:

For us I hope holograms kick in soon however they won't be that sophisticated yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back