A 'Develop' adjustment panel gone AWOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom of Cluny

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
3.x
I am using Lightroom 3.6. In editing my photos I make heavy use of the adjustment panel that normally sits in the righthand column below Tone Curve control and immediately above the HSL/Color/B&W panel. That is the little group of sliders labelled Highlights, Lights, Shadows, Darks. I was using them as normal this afternoon and then a few minutes later they had vanished. I have searched around but cannot find any sign of them or how to restore them. I have tried the Reset button and checked through all the menus and options I can find, but no joy. Can anyone help, please?

Right click another panel's header - you've probably hidden it by accident.

John

Thanks. Have just tried that but no luck. When I rightclick there is a list of 8 panels all ticked:- basic, tone curve, adjustments, split toning, detail, lens corr, effects, camera cal - but no sign of my missing one. Have tried hide all and then show all but that doesn't get it back either.

No, you haven't hidden a panel, in the Tone Curve you've switched from parametric mode to point curve mode (which hides the sliders)....you can toggle between the two modes by clicking on the tone curve icon at the bottom right of the panel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back