• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

Print module 16 bit checkbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

electrovellum

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Operating System:Windows 10 1709
Exact Lightroom Version (Help menu > System Info): Lightroom Classic version: 7.1 [ 1148620 ]

I have a new Canon PRO-100S printer, installed and seemingly working ok. I installed the optional 16-bit driver and selected that printer in printer setup. However, I understand that a 16-bit checkbox should be displayed in the Print Job dialogue box in the Print Module panel, on the screen right hand side. I don't get this option and suspect it is printing only in 8-bit.

Can anyone confirm that they do get this 16-bit checkbox with the 16-bit PRO-101 printer driver in LR Classic on Windows 10? Also, any thoughts on this? I raised it with Canon & got a useless response from my email enquiry.

Are you using Canon's XPS driver for your printer or the stock driver?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back