• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Are you using the cloud-based Lightroom apps for iOS, Android, Windows, Mac, and Web? Then you'll love my book, Adobe Lightroom - Edit on the Go!

You'll learn how to use the Lightroom cloud ecosystem to organize, edit and share your photos. You'll also come to understand the thought processes used by professional photographers when they're editing their own photos, so you can transform your photos quickly and easily. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

12.9 iPad Pro M1 Camera Shutter Button Position

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeF

Premium Classic Member
Premium Cloud Member
Lightroom Experience
Beginner
Lightroom Version
Lightroom Version Number
Mobile
Operating System
  1. iOS
Lightroom camera module on IOS - on my 12.9 inch iPad Pro it is impossible to reach the shutter button - centre bottom of screen - to take a picture when holding the tablet with both hands at the sides. In my old age I can’t balance the tablet safely on one hand. Can’t use the volume buttons because they are so close to the rear cameras on that I end up with fingers in the shot. I seem to remember it was possible to alter the on-screen shutter position but can’t find out how to do that, nor any info online. Anyone else found their iPad is useless as a Lightroom camera? Or worked out how to “move” the shutter release to a useable position?

I've never thought the tablets to be a good camera. Phones are better designed and better suited for snapshots. IMO.

If you are insistent, then try the shutter delay feature. Give it 10 seconds to align the iPad before the shutter fires.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back