1) Have deleted and reinstalled the app. Same result.
2) Cleared cache. Same result.
3) Installed app on a brand new iPad. Same result.
That is the problem, there does not seem to be a way to find out in the app which photo has not downloaded. I assume/hope Adobe can see something in the logs.
Classic to Cloud seems to work fine. The problem to Cloud to Mobile. I have one Album that I have marked on 2 iPhones and 2 iPads as "Store Locally" with 6854 photographs. On all the devices it says "6853 of 6854" on the Album and Cloud icon says "Storing Album Locally 1 Pending". And this has...
Thanks. I'm just trying to do some early spring cleaning before upgrading to MacOS. I'm sure there is one photo that is somehow corrupted, but I can't see anyone of determining which photos has not downloaded.
So I posted on the feedback site -
But could not figure out how to attach the log and the report.
I right clicked on the file and selected "Show Package Contents". Opening up the folders I see 3 DNG files. 2 can I can open with Preview. When I try to open the 3rd with Preview it says "The file “7BE58DE6-F09E-4510-97C1-29024DE4A2CB.dng” could not be opened. Preview currently does not support...
I don't see any errors on the web interface. One thing I did notice there are 3 smart previews in Lightroom Catalog-2 Previews.lrdata, one of which seems to be corrupted. Could that have anything to do with this?
1) I have one Collection in LR Classic that is synced to the cloud. It contains 6856 photographs
2) There are 6856 photographs on Lightroom.adobe.com
3) I have Lightroom Mobile on 2 iPads and an iPhone. On each of these devices the count of "All Photos" is 6856. The Album (which is set up to...
Revised plan: -
1) Clean up Lightroom classic folders etc.
2) When LR Classic 9.1 is available use the Lightroom Queen's free eBook "Lightroom – Moving to a New Computer eBook" to figure out what files I need to keep
3) Uninstall Lightroom Classic using Creative Cloud app
4) Carry out the...
So my plan is: -
1) Use the Lightroom Queen's free eBook "Lightroom – Moving to a New Computer eBook" to figure out what files I need to keep
2) Uninstall Lightroom Classic using Creative Cloud app
3) Carry out the tasks described here - Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation...
I'm not in the mood to do a clean install of Catalina, but I'm interested in removing everything Adobe and then installing LR Classic 9.0 which I assume will arrive in the next month or so.
Do you have a post somewhere that details the steps to do that without losing any data?
I've been running a (free) app called Go64 on my iMac (Go64). It lists all the 32 bit code on your Mac. On my Mac there are a bunch of things from Apple (which I assume they will update in Catalina) plus lots of Adobe stuff.
Anyone know if Adobe plans to replace these with 64 bit code or are...
I just updated to 8.4 and noticed the folders that LR uses to import photos taken on our iPhones have been "duplicated". There are the correct photos but 3 of my wife's are in one folder and a single one in another folder.
It's not a big deal, but I would like to clean in up without messing...
Same for me, probably half our trips we are in places with no or poor wifi. I hope (but do not expect) adobe adds functionally to Lightroom non-Classic to allow it to be used without the cloud. I cannot see how they can eliminate Classic and move everyone to non-Classic (which I assume is their...
I only have 20GB of Adobe cloud storage so would probably need more. BUT I have not found it 100% reliable and when it goes wrong it's not easy to troubleshot PLUS why waste bandwidth uploading to the Adobe cloud just to download to Lightroom Classic? I would prefer to use a cable between my...
Any ideas on how these changes could help in the case where someone has LR Classic on a PC/Mac at home and wants to use an iPad in the field?
I'd like to load a day's photos on the iPad, rate, tag and edit (a bit). Then when home transfer everything to an iMac (without using the Adobe cloud)...
I noticed in a few posts you've mentioned shooting with Olympus cameras. I'm curious/noisy for some more details :-)
I'm also thinking about moving to a lighter system - my full frame canon + 70-200 is a lot of weight for the kind of photography I find I'm doing more and more (travel, landscape...
I have a number of RAW photographs shot with -3 stops of exposure compensation by mistake.
I'm pretty new to LR (LR Classic 8.1) so I often use the Auto Tone feature and then tweak the sliders.
Would it be best with these photos to adjust the exposure by +3 in the Develop module and then use...