• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.
  • Dark mode now has a single preference for the whole site! It's a simple toggle switch in the bottom right-hand corner of any page. As it uses a cookie to store your preference, you may need to dismiss the cookie banner before you can see it. Any problems, please let us know!

Adobe and Digital River

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version
Classic
Lightroom Version Number
Lightroom Classic 12.3
Operating System
  1. Windows 10
Whats going on with Adobe and Digital River ? I am being given the run around by Adobe. I can no longer access my subscription details through my adobe account.
I am trying to access details of my subscribed plans online through my adobe account. When I click on the creative cloud app I am logged in ok. My name is there. I then click on “Manage account” which is right under my name. This then takes me to a page which says “Welcome to your account, Mark”. It also lists my plans as “Adobe Acrobat Pro” and “Photography Plan (20GB)”.

However, when I click on “Manage Plan” there is a pop up box which says “You purchased your plan from Adobe Store. Visit the Adobe Store to make changes to your plan”. I then click on the button “Go to Adobe Store” which is provided in the pop up box. However, I then get an error “404 – Page not found”. It doesn’t matter which country I choose I get the same error.
Previously this took me to details of my plans showing which plans, when they started, the monthly subscriptions and when they expire etc. I now can't do this.

Adobe on-line chat didn’t help. They kept talking about problems with their reseller Digital River and wanted me to cancel my current plans and sign up with Adobe directly. But I did originally take out the plans with Adobe directly through their web site and my adobe account. However, Adobe chose to sell through Digital River.

I have been able to access details of my plans for the past 11 years or so but no longer and Adobe are being less than helpful.

Anyone else having an issue ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
Basically you have to cancel your existing subscription and take out a new subscription. Sounds silly I know that’s the only way. Use the on line chat facility and once you get through to a human they will talk you through the process. It only took about 15 mins and everything was confirmed immediately by email.
Thanks for the link ! This is exactly what is happening to me. I could not get to see my plans and when I contracted adobe support they told me it is because "I" bought the plan therough "Digital River". Well no I didnt. I bought it through Adobe on their web site under my Adobe account and it was then after the transaction that they inform you that the seller is Digital River.

I probably am on 12.3 but was in a rush to post yesterday so went with the default version. Will check and update later.
Just wondering cause if you aren't you are missing out on a lot. Hope all goes well with your other issues.

Just wondering cause if you aren't you are missing out on a lot. Hope all goes well with your other issues.
Yes I am on 12.3. I'm always on the latest version.However, I cant find the right button to change my setting from 9.4 to 12.3. I havent been on here for a while.

OK I give up. I think I have tried every button. Can anyone tell me how to change ?
When you start a NEW thread, you are asked to specify your current Lightroom Version. In this thread, you typed "Lightroom cLassic 9.4". As one of the Gurus, I was able to edit your first post so that it now reads 12.3

When you start a NEW thread, you are asked to specify your current Lightroom Version. In this thread, you typed "Lightroom cLassic 9.4". As one of the Gurus, I was able to edit your first post so that it now reads 12.3
Aha. Thanks Cletus

Whats going on with Adobe and Digital River ? I am being given the run around by Adobe. I can no longer access my subscription details through my adobe account.
I am trying to access details of my subscribed plans online through my adobe account. When I click on the creative cloud app I am logged in ok. My name is there. I then click on “Manage account” which is right under my name. This then takes me to a page which says “Welcome to your account, Mark”. It also lists my plans as “Adobe Acrobat Pro” and “Photography Plan (20GB)”.

However, when I click on “Manage Plan” there is a pop up box which says “You purchased your plan from Adobe Store. Visit the Adobe Store to make changes to your plan”. I then click on the button “Go to Adobe Store” which is provided in the pop up box. However, I then get an error “404 – Page not found”. It doesn’t matter which country I choose I get the same error.
Previously this took me to details of my plans showing which plans, when they started, the monthly subscriptions and when they expire etc. I now can't do this.

Adobe on-line chat didn’t help. They kept talking about problems with their reseller Digital River and wanted me to cancel my current plans and sign up with Adobe directly. But I did originally take out the plans with Adobe directly through their web site and my adobe account. However, Adobe chose to sell through Digital River.

I have been able to access details of my plans for the past 11 years or so but no longer and Adobe are being less than helpful.

Anyone else having an issue ?
This is now Resolved. I won't post how it was resolved on here as it doesn't seem to have affected anyone else other than me. If you want to know more please DM me.

This is now Resolved. I won't post how it was resolved on here as it doesn't seem to have affected anyone else other than me. If you want to know more please DM me.
I've just contacted Adobe and they're not helping me either. I have to update my payment method in 2 days or I'll lose my suscription. Please help.
In the Adobe Account webpage it gives me this message:
''You are billed for this plan through Adobe Store. To view your invoices and billing history, or to edit billing and payment, please go to Adobe Store.''
When I click ''go to the Adobe Store'' it gives me a 404 error.
And the Adobe support tells me I bought it through Digital River, so they have to change my plan, etc.

Basically you have to cancel your existing subscription and take out a new subscription. Sounds silly I know that’s the only way. Use the on line chat facility and once you get through to a human they will talk you through the process. It only took about 15 mins and everything was confirmed immediately by email.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back