• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

Which photos in a Published collection set have not been published?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eagleburger

Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version Number
Operating System
  1. macOS 11 Big Sur
Short of checking each individual collection in a Published set, is there a way (using smart collections, perhaps) to identify images which still need to be published / re-republished?

Thanks!

The Any Source plugin's Publish Collections command will list the collections that have photos needing to be published:

1659898266949.png

You can click on individual listed collections to see the photos. You can then select one or more collections and click Publish. If you set Concurrently Published Collections to a value higher than 1, then it will publish that many in parallel, and handy way to get around the often abysmal performance of many publish services.

Hi John. I've just run Published Collections and its returning my Identity Plate followed by the name of the collection (in this case from my Pixieset published collections). Is there a way to configure the report to give the Collection Set name, so (in my case) I know which event it relates to? Thanks very much

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-08-08 at 14.04.08.png
    Screenshot 2022-08-08 at 14.04.08.png
    264.7 KB · Views: 51
I've just run Published Collections and its returning my Identity Plate followed by the name of the collection (in this case from my Pixieset published collections). Is there a way to configure the report to give the Collection Set name, so (in my case) I know which event it relates to? Thanks very much
It's showing you the name of the publish service (which may be the same as your identity plate) followed by the collection name. I haven't encountered a user before with your naming convention. It will be easy enough to display the collection set names. Can you provide a couple of your typical collection set names? Also, do you have any nested collection sets?

Hi John - thanks very much for your help! The Pixieset service (which is very popular with wedding photographers) does use nesting. I've added a screenshot showing the structure, You'll see that each part of the wedding day has its own sub-collection which represents different tabs in Pixieset.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-08-08 at 20.09.25.png
    Screenshot 2022-08-08 at 20.09.25.png
    1 MB · Views: 58
  • Screenshot 2022-08-08 at 20.25.28.png
    Screenshot 2022-08-08 at 20.25.28.png
    51.8 KB · Views: 50
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back