dasuess51
Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version
Classic
Lightroom Version Number
Operating System
  1. macOS 12 Monterey
After updating PS to 23.4 on my (old) laptop, I went to my iMac, but 23.4 is not available. I've done everything I can think of: logout of CC and back in, stop/start CC app, even uninstalled PS and re-installed - but PS is still at 23.3.2. CC app says "uptown date" for PS.

Did 23.4 get pulled?

Not sure what "uptown date" means - in what context are you seeing this?

Ps 23.4 was released this week and should be available to update. Out of interest, I just uninstalled (by loading 23.2.2), then updated again, and nothing there for Updates to 23.4. I did then try logging out of the CC App and back in, then Check for Updates again. Nothing again!

I then installed 23.2.2 (so I knew there would be recognized updates) and it did then offer an update - but to 23.3.2. So while I don't know what's happened, it would look like it's been pulled at the moment.

Not sure what "uptown date" means - in what context are you seeing this?

Ps 23.4 was released this week and should be available to update. Out of interest, I just uninstalled (by loading 23.2.2), then updated again, and nothing there for Updates to 23.4. I did then try logging out of the CC App and back in, then Check for Updates again. Nothing again!

I then installed 23.2.2 (so I knew there would be recognized updates) and it did then offer an update - but to 23.3.2. So while I don't know what's happened, it would look like it's been pulled at the moment.

Auto correct strikes again (should be "up to date"). Maybe I ought to proof things a bit better ;-) Adobe is still showing 23.4 as the latest release, so maybe my iMac is low on the totem pole for updates.

Ah, makes sense now. There's a Ps 23.4.1 available (just). Try it again!

https://community.adobe.com/t5/phot...-back-photoshop-23-4-to-23-3-2/idi-p/13005573

The Photoshop team has found a critical issue with the 23.4 desktop release and recommends rolling back to the previous release. For help with this, see Install previous versions of your Creative Cloud apps.
We want to thank the Photoshop community for quickly reporting this to us.
We sincerely apologize for this interruption, and are working to quickly bring the latest update to you as soon as possible.

If you do see version 23.4 then perhaps the issue has been dealt with but this forum post has not yet been updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back