• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

June 14, 2022 update: Errors in Library View

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob_B

Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version
Classic
Lightroom Version Number
Build 2202206021307-2f136917
Operating System
  1. Windows 10
I updated to the latest version yesterday, and just shot a series of photos that I imported into the LR Catalog. Two errors occurred. First, while the photos imported correctly, their smart previews stalled before completing the entire series that I imported, forcing a relaunch of LR. Once relaunched, the previews were correct. But, second: Upon scrolling through the series of photos shot on a tripod of a static subject, when I moved through each of the series with magnification in LR, the view hopped around and did not stay on the point I initially viewed with the magnifier. I've never experienced this behavior before in the decade plus of using LR, so I think there may be a bug in the latest update.

Anyone seen similar?

I shot a fresh series of photos, again using a tripod and static subject. This time (and as expected), LR gave me no problems with either the smart previews or holding the magnification point constant between photos. I think this was a 'one off' problem, and believe no error exists regarding the update's Library module.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back