• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

Adobe subscription

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colin Grant

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Classic
Lightroom Version Number
Operating System
  1. macOS 12 Monterey
Could someone please tell me where I can find the run out date of my subscription? I've looked under manage plan and just cannot see it. It is all rather strange, to me, as this is a subscription which is open ended yet Adobe talk of cancellation fees if you cancel within the period (presumably period is a year).

Many thanks

When I check my account at Adobe.com, view Plans and Payments, click on Manage Plan, I see this:

Adobe_Account.png

From that I can infer that my annual renewal takes place in September of each year (which it does). Are you not seeing anything similar?

Yes I do see that, Jim, but it is certainly not clear as to when the current period expires or even if there is a period (which we know there is). If there is an annual plans then it should show the current plan start and end date, surely!

I agree, just saying that I can loosely infer the end date from that detail (but I don't need to, as I know when it renews each year).

It's weird, we have subscription that runs and runs with no end date and a start date way back when, yet Adobe say it is an annual plan. I can see why some say the business model sucks. It is either an annual contract or it is not - just a way for Adobe to get money out of departing subscribers I guess. True the info (or most of it) is there if one digs around but it is hardly transparent.

You should get an annual email reminder just before the subscription renews. Do you not get that email?

Probably, Jim, but that is not really my point. The info should all be available on the website, not hidden away.

There's nothing we can do about that here, Colin. If you feel that strongly about it maybe you should be talking to Adobe directly?

Well, at least I can see the "next payment on..." in my adobe account. So therefore the end of the subscription
Screenshot 2022-06-12 at 22.48.33.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back