• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.
  • Dark mode now has a single preference for the whole site! It's a simple toggle switch in the bottom right-hand corner of any page. As it uses a cookie to store your preference, you may need to dismiss the cookie banner before you can see it. Any problems, please let us know!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antonio Correia

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Cloud Service
Lightroom Version Number
Operating System
  1. macOS 12 Monterey
Good day everybody ! :)
I am having trouble printing from LR. I printed a sheet and found all colours to be wrong. :(

I thought everything was OK but no, it is not !

The problem is that I do not know how to turn OFF the Colour Management in the print dialogue, even if I have been Googling for a couple of hours.:thumbsdown:
Color Matching are absent in the Print dialogue, and it seems something is missing, is it ? :oops:

I am sure that it is my problem not understanding the problem correctly... so, I decided to bother you with the issue trying to get some help.
I sincerely would appreciate any help. Thank you ! :)

i-FHpD8bQ-XL.png

This setting should be correct. MacOS can nowadays communicate with applications like Lightroom and Photoshop about color management settings. If you let Lightroom manage the colors, then MacOS will turn off color matching in the printer driver, as shown here.

Sorry, I obviously cannot judge a print remotely. Make sure you have the correct icc-profile selected in Lightroom, and do a nozzle check first. If a problem is shown by the nozzle check, then you need to clean the print heads.

If you let Lightroom manage the colors, then MacOS will turn off color matching in the printer driver, as shown here.
FWIW, this is also true in Windows, which I use, but I find I have to double check the printer settings to make sure the changes have been communicated. Occasionally, they haven't. Not saying that is the same for MacOS but worth a check.

FWIW, this is also true in Windows, which I use, but I find I have to double check the printer settings to make sure the changes have been communicated. Occasionally, they haven't. Not saying that is the same for MacOS but worth a check.
We already checked that. It’s in the screenshot.

Guys, thank you so much ! :)
I think the issue is that one of the cartridges, Light Cyan.
I have ordered a couple of them (cartridges) and expecting to be delivered, tomorrow. I have already been notified by UPS
I think that I am not printing as often as I should ! ;)
And yes, I have done a nozzle check.
Hope with the new cartridge problems will be solved.
Thank you again ! :)

i-Xrbmtgr-XL.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back