Not open for further replies.

kitjv

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Lightroom Version Number
Operating System
  1. macOS 12 Monterey
I recently purchased Topaz DeNoise 3.5 & installed it on my iMac27 running OS12.1. As expected, the plug automiatically installed in Lightroom 11.1. However, when I tried to send an image from LR to DeNoise, DeNoise failed to launch. Interestingly, a TIFF copy of the image nevertheless immediately appeared in LR.

If I send an image from Photoshop 2022 to DeNoise, DeNoise will launch with the exported image & work as a plugin should.

Any thoughts why I cannot seem to use the DeNoise plugin from LR? Thank you so much for any help you can offer.

I might add that if the problem cited in my original post is not readily resolved, would it be appropriate to do the following as a workaround.: (1) Locate the image that I want to send to DeNoise in the LR folder & (2) drag & drop that image into the DeNoise window? This seems to work, bit I want to avoid any subsequent issues that this might create with my LR catalog. Thank you.

I had a similar problem with Denoise and I believe others have as well. Unfortunately I can't remember how I solved it ! But it is possible. Hope that's of some assistance........

Mine got wonky and I just uninstalled Denoise, deleted the plugin info from Preferences and reinstalled. It re-added itself to LRc and life is good again.

Actually, I have stumbled upon a workaround which works fine. However, Topaz Labs sent me a link to assumingly fix the issue. I haven't had the time to try it yet.

I have the same issue and it's not resolved for me yet. Even did a video chat with the devs, didn't hear anything back yet.
The issue is also with older versions of Topaz DNAI (tried 3.3.4), currently on 3.6.1.

Would someone please post this fix they found? I'd try that.
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back