• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

Sync LR Classic stuck on "Syncing 1 Photo"

Status
Not open for further replies.

KentPhotographer

Premium Classic Member
Lightroom Version Number
LR Classic 10.4
Operating System
  1. Windows 10
I have LR Classic on my desktop stuck on "Syncing 1 Photo". The folder "All Synced Photos" has 425 photos in it. I have checked my iPad and iPhone and they both have 425 photos in the LR album folders (but more in the deleted folders, mainly from my last attempt to cure this where I deleted all my synced photos from the iPad and iPhone). I have searched the threads and none of the solutions offered seem to solve my problem (which appears to be a fairly common problem). Anyone any further advice?

Solution
In Lightroom Classic Preferences, there is a Sync Activity section of the Lightroom Sync tab. This should tell you exactly which image(s) are stuck. You can then remove these from the sync queue or fix the problem so that the image will sync. Remember images marked as missing from the Classic catalog can not sync and video files do not sync properly.
In Lightroom Classic Preferences, there is a Sync Activity section of the Lightroom Sync tab. This should tell you exactly which image(s) are stuck. You can then remove these from the sync queue or fix the problem so that the image will sync. Remember images marked as missing from the Classic catalog can not sync and video files do not sync properly.

Solution
Thank you. This solved the problem.

I have this exact same issue. In the Sync Activity it shows 21 images downloading. However these images have been deleted from the catalogue. I can not find a way to delete these listing in the Sync Activity? I can still sync new (other) images taken on LR mobile, so this more of a curiosity issue, but would like to find a way to "clean up" the Sync Activity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back