• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.
  • Dark mode now has a single preference for the whole site! It's a simple toggle switch in the bottom right-hand corner of any page. As it uses a cookie to store your preference, you may need to dismiss the cookie banner before you can see it. Any problems, please let us know!

UK Photographers alert - Amazon deals on Adobe Lightroom plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul McFarlane

Lightroom Queen Publishing
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Classic Member
Premium Cloud Member
Lightroom Experience
Power User
Lightroom Version
Classic
Lightroom Version Number
Operating System
  1. macOS 11 Big Sur
Amazon have a Black Friday deal running for both the Photography Plan (20GB) and the Lightroom 1TB (cloud) subscriptions. They are currently 33% discounted!!!

You can add the year you purchase (currently just £79.99) to the end of your current subscription (must be the same plan type). I just did mine btw!!!

Full details of how to apply this to your Adobe account, and links to the Amazon deals, in the blog below.

Sorry, only noticed for the UK currently!

https://www.lightroomqueen.com/extend-adobe-subscription-using-amazon-code/

Amazon have a Black Friday deal running for both the Photography Plan (20GB) and the Lightroom 1TB (cloud) subscriptions. They are currently 33% discounted!!!

You can add the year you purchase (currently just £79.99) to the end of your current subscription (must be the same plan type). I just did mine btw!!!

Full details of how to apply this to your Adobe account, and links to the Amazon deals, in the blog below.

Sorry, only noticed for the UK currently!

For a VERY short time yesterday it was available for £48. Still, £79.99 is a good deal.

How can you determine when your current year of subscription ends? When I log into my account I can see when my next payment is due but I can't see when my 12 month period ends. I've been a subscriber for a number of years. If I partly go throught he process of cancelling my subscription I'm informed that I would incur a cancellation fee of £9.80 but still no mention of when my year is up. My understanding is that the subscription is an annual contract that you pay for monthly. I just want to be sure that when I add my purchase that my subscription is extended by the correct amount of time. I'm sure it will be but I'd sure like to be able to check :)

Perhaps check Billing History?

I checked the Creative Cloud app, my account, which took me to my account on Adobe.com. There is Billing and Payment on the page I ended up on which tells when my next payment is and what my subscription plan is.

So basically, log onto Adobe.com and check your account there.

Did you get a VAT receipt? Amazon says "sold by Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.." and since Brexit buying from the EU is a pain. I'm avoiding buying anything from Amazon EU for example. But the link does show a GB VAT number. What I'm saying is: its deal if the VAT is reclaimable, otherwise too much trouble for a small saving!

(I used to like VAT, easier than most folk make out. But that was then...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back